|“||"Double the fear, double the challenge! Be extra careful with both Krasue and Charlie haunting the level. At least you can't die twice..."||”|
Double Trouble is a unlockable appendix and playable feature in Eyes, costing 600 coins in the store.
It's overall gameplay is the same. The main difference is now that both Krasue, and Charlie are the main threats of either maps. They will float around the location to search for the player making it much harder to survive, or avoid.
- While Playing on the school map watch out cause if you hear the bell rings getaway Immedatily
- Be Careful about Charlie Pictures cause he may spawn in one of them and chase you
- In The Basement on Mansion be extremely caution cause Krasue Or Charlie May come in there
- On The Hospital Map in the surgery rooms be careful cause one of them may go in
- If the player merges this mode with the Nightmare setting, then it makes it nearly impossible to complete.
- However, certain YouTubers have proven it's possible to beat.
- People in the review on the play store have asked the creators to add a mode like this. This is most likely why this exist.
- Many fans have also asked for a Triple Trouble Mode, but this will likely not exist due to extreme difficulty.
- If a player uses an eye when either one of the monsters are in front of each other, it reveals that Charlie isn't in Krasue's view, and Krasue isn't in Charlie views.
- Good Boy and Ursula is so far the only monster not to be in this mode.
- It is inspired by Into The Abyss level of 2013 video game Slender: The Arrival where two enemies are chasing the player in one level.