- Looking for gallery on this game? Go here.
Eyes - The Horror Game (Called Eyes - Scary & Creepy Survival Horror Game in the Play Store) is a free-roaming horror game setting around a mansion, where a thief is to collect 20 (Or 8, 12 or 30) money bags. While doing so, the player will be chased by a monster, as there are rumors of hauntings in the mansion.
- The Robber
- Mr. Miles
- Charlie (Unlocked in Chapter II: "Charles, The Hospital Warden")
- Good Boy (Unlocked in Chapter III: "Good Boy Guards The School")
- Ursula (Unlocked in Chapter IV: "Witch Curses The Mansion")
- Hospital (Unlocked in Chapter II: "Charles, The Hospital Warden")
- School (Unlocked in Chapter III: "Good Boy Guards The School")
- Standard Mode
- Endless Mode (Unlocked via store)
- Trick or Treat Mode (Unlocked via store)
- Pixel Mode (Unlocked via store)
- Double Trouble Mode (Unlocked via store)
- The game is inspired by the popular 2012 horror game, Slender: The Eight Pages.
- Double Trouble Mode, however, is inspired by Into The Abyss level of 2013 video game Slender: The Arrival (having two enemies chasing the player in one level).
- The game first started in February 14th of 2013, and didn't get updates until the start of 2017.
- Since the game was getting updated a lot in 2017, the creator (Paulina alone) was originally going to rename the game to "Eyes - The Haunt". This idea was changed, and the creator kept the name "Eyes - The Horror Game".
- The game's icon (The Eye Rune) has been changed throughout the advanced updates from a plain looking one to a old flakey one, similar to the Eye Runes in-game.