The terror is watching... and it's out to get you
* Story & journal for Good Boy
* Multiple performance changes
* Multiple bug fixes
|Discover heart-thumping terror in this free atmospheric horror game. But no matter what, never play alone in the dark.
You break into the mansion at night. It’s huge and built like a maze. As you explore decaying rooms in search of riches, an eerie wail shudders through the dead air and fills your heart with horror.
Lights flicker, books rattle on their shelves, and the TV bursts into static.
The monstrous ghost known as Krasue comes for you.
Seven reasons to download Eyes – The Horror Game right now:
→ Multiple scary monsters to choose from – or create your own with custom visuals and audio
→ Multiple levels to unlock. More added all the time
→ Multiple gameplay modes to endure
→ Mystical Eye runes to see through the monster’s twisted vision
→ A hand-drawn map to plan your next move
→ Competition with fellow adventurers on the global leaderboards
→ The perfect horror game: tense gameplay, sudden jumpscares, and a chilling atmosphere
Will you escape the mansion? Download Eyes – The Horror Game today for free!
Eyes The Horror Game is a free-roaming horror game setting around a mansion, where a thief is to collect 20 (Or 8, 12 or 30) money bags. While doing so, the player will be chased by a monster, as there are rumors of hauntings in the mansion.
Characters (So far):
Locations (So far):
- The game's description reveals that there will be more enemies, and maps in the future.
- The game is an inspiration off of the popular 2012 horror game, Slender: The Eight Pages.
- So far, all of the monster's and location backstories are unknown.
- But the game is confirmed to have it's official story soon.here.
- Future maps that will be added were confirmed to have different strategies.
- The game first started in February 14th of 2013, and didn't get updates until the start of 2017.
- Since the game was getting updated a lot in 2017, the creator (Paulina alone) was originally going to rename the game to "Eyes: The Haunt". This idea was changed, and the creator kept the name "Eyes The Horror Game".
- The official Eyes The Horror Game Facebook page confirmed that the Beta Ghost might return in the game.
- A running theme in Eyes is that the locations have a record player that plays a song from the 1920's.
- The game has recently hit 20,000,000 downloads.
- The game's icon (eye rune) has been changed throughout the advanced updates from a plain looking one to a old flakey one.
- In update 5.8.7, the Mansion map was given a complete re-look, as well as backstory for both the Mansion and Krasue.