Let me see. I'm bringing a friend into the wiki to see if he can fix it. Because on other wikis you're able to edit while the tabbers are there. If it doesn't work, then the character galleries AND audio will be on separate pages, like the Bendy wiki.
Some people said they want "another Eyes" game, like a sequel: like "Eyes: The Return" or a prequel explaining the past of all characters (canon or not): "Eyes: Before The Curse" (I like the name but wtf it's funny XD). To me, it is laughable: I saw Eyes like a game that doesn't need a sequel/prequel, just put it like this and it is perfect. We don't need a sequel, why a sequel? I see Eyes like Team Fortress 2, I mean TF2 will never have a TF3 because Eyes is a game about update so there will be no sequels (my point of view) and I like it how it is. As for a prequel, I prefer it never happens, it's better to have theories about characters and let the characters' origins mysterious, it's more cool to me. A spiritual successor can be good if it's not too copied from Eyes.
Check out your Admin Dashboard, which can be found by clicking "Admin" on the bottom toolbar. It has links to all your new tools. Please let me know if you have any questions, and good luck with your new (old) wiki!
You are right: each updates, we put alot more edits but then we got nothing left to put anymore and have to wait again on another update. Lets see what CaffeTV has to brought with his infamous shitty theories, so it can help us.
1. Then it'll be called Triple Trouble. Which sounds stupid, compared to DOUBLE Trouble.
2. Zeoworks got hackers for Slendytubbies 3, and were force to shut the game down. What were talking about is a simple MOBILE game now, with files that cannot be handled. Eyes has a LOT of files, you read me?
3. Hold on.
4. Still, I'd rather not want a staff from FANDOM to see that, and well you know...
1. TAS stands for Tool Assitant Speedrun, is a set sequence of controller inputs used to perform a task in a video game. The input sequence is usually created by emulating the game and using tools such as slow motion, frame-by-frame advance, memory watch, and save states to create an extremely precise series of inputs. The idea is not to make gameplay easier for players, but rather to produce a demonstration of gameplay that would be practically impossible for a human. Tool-assisted speedruns often feature gameplay that would otherwise be impossible or prohibitively difficult to perform in real time. Producers of tool-assisted speedruns do not compete with "unassisted" speedrunners of video games; on the contrary, collaborative efforts between the two groups often take place.
its not like hacking, its like exploiting some weak parts of the game and that helps for discrovering glitches and bugs. I can go tell my friend to stop or doing this for himself and no one else will know
but also in some games, you look like you are moving fast since the TAS gave you no endinglag
1. You didn't read the ''answer''? What I saw is this:
One of the guidelines for adoption is: "No sustained editing by other users. If there are other users please start a blog post or other public discussion of new leadership before making your request and allow users at least a week to respond." You should make a blog about the Adoption and post the link here. Xa3 (talk) 16:54, January 27, 2018 (UTC)
Hello. To meet the guidelines, you must be editing pages (not just leaving comments on a message wall) nearly every day for a week, including creating at least one new page. Also, there are several active editors, so you'll also need to create a blog post stating your desire to adopt the wiki and wait a week to let them respond. Once you've done both of those things, contact me on my message wall, and I'll be happy to complete your adoption. JoePlay(talk)17:49, January 30, 2018 (UTC)
1. Why that NO!!! XD??? It will be a good family paint, with the Robber in the basement, screaming lol show me that pic
2. People will not believe us about what you said, like that guy claiming Krasue is Charlie's child and the True Story of Krasue and Charlie make people believing total BS! I dont even know if Paulina really message you. How am I supposed to tell them?
2. My brother. He found her email, he asked her about Charlie. And yes, it is indeed her. And there's no need to tell them, Paulina said to a fan in the play store reviews of Eyes that one day she'll tell everyone else.
3. (BONUS) Everyone now knows the "True stories" are false. But Caffe can make one of Good Boy since I can't tell if Good Boy was an animal or not so...