|“||"This saw might be useful."||”|
-When picking up the saw
The Saw is one of the many main tools used in Eyes.
The saw is only used to open the locked room which is located in the ritual/candle room. The locked room has the teleporting light.
- The saw is a reference to how actual robbers normally use a saw to break into places or rooms.
- This is the first time the player can require a hand held tool that becomes useful.
- The saw lacks animation when used to cut the door down. This is probably an oversight, didn't have time to animate, or just not needed.
- The original locations for the saw were:
- In the piano room (Main Floor)
- In the bathroom (Top Floor)
- In the left side of the basement
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.