|This page contains information and spoilers about recently revealed features in Eyes. Read if you want the info.|
"I feel like... there was something in this house..."
-His original final quotes
The Robber is the main protagonist of Eyes, and the only playable character.
His appearance is a middle-aged man wearing a short-sleeved grey shirt, brown eyes and dark blue jeans. He seems to have very short brown hair.
When the threats are near, or when he runs out of stamina (In the computer version) he makes heavy breathing sounds.
- In the first release of the game, when using the Beta Ghost's vision, he is shown to just be a floating flashlight.
- When Krasue was added it was the same, but in the mobile version he was invisible with no model, or the flashlight at all.
- In update 5.3.38 Charlie was now given his own vision, so the Robber's full model with color can no longer be seen within 3rd person. But his full model, and overall design is still the same.
- He is confirmed to have his official name confirmed soon.
- He has been in the game longer than any character. Same applies to Krasue.
- He is revealed to have some kind of relationship with Krasue. As both said they loved each other. It is unknown if they were lovers, or perhaps family.
- He has the most quotes in-game.
- Possibly, the Robber was partly responsible for Krasue's demise at some point, and that he must've intended on doing it.
- In update 5.9.25, it was revealed Good Boy was his pet at some point.
|Enemies:||Krasue • Charlie • Good Boy|
|Humans:||The Robber • Mr. Miles|
|Others:||Beta Ghost • Jack • Magic Pumpkin • Rodents|